Friday, November 30, 2007

Christmas Party Revisited

After Monday, everyone should have had a visit from Mom and Dad for FHE. The deadline to get all materials to Katy is Monday, December 17th. The items I need include:

  • Money collected from the jars (to replace gifts for each other) - might want to mail to me the week before. This might actually go to Sandy - we'll let you know.
  • Approximately two pages (digital please) of EVERYONE's personal history - "the first five years" - email to Katy at this address: katy_knight@mac.com
  • Digital images for the family calendar - email to Katy at the same address or send a CD or a jump drive
We will have the party at either Leslie's house or her church. I think we will start early - 4:30 or 5:00 PM on Saturday, December 22nd.

Here are the assignments at this point:
  • Food - Sam and Paulette (Larry will pay)
  • Sub for Santa Family or humanitarian project ? - Sandy & Leslie
  • Sugar cookies/gingerbread men - Karen
  • Karaoke/carol singing - Dan
  • Missionary Letters - Ann Dee
  • Family Calendar - Katy 
  • Personal History Binder gift - Katy
PS - Sam do you like my bullet points?

7 comments:

Karen said...

Thank you President Katy. I am in awe of your organizational savvy.

Dan said...

Amy was talking about maybe finding a missionary somewhere without much family support that we could put together a package for. Maybe Tommy or Ben knows of one?

sam94 said...

How do you do those damn bullet points. They are rad.

Anonymous said...

Are we planning on doing a quilt? Are we doing a sub for Santa deal? I have a charity that needs hats, coats and gloves for refugees that have relocated here afterthe Tsunami. We could make hats if anyone has looms. My Sub for Santa family may not work out. Does Dan have someone?Sandy

Anonymous said...

Katy do you want the format from Doug for the family calender? Let me know. You two could work together. Sandy

sam94 said...

Will anyone mind if I have a bad case of gas at the party? You better let me know early so I can plan ahead.

Katy said...

Sandy,
I do want the format from Doug (I only have CS2). I think he did it last year in Illustrator.

Everyone,
Please get me your pictures.

Sam,
Use firefox (not Explorer - do a google search for it and then download it) and the bullet points are really easy. Yeah, plan ahead - we don't want your gas.

Sandy and Leslie
I would like to have a quilt there to tie. I think Leslie is going to be in charge of that.