Monday, January 7, 2008

Pre 1/2 triathlon

Dear Family,
It's official (according to me). At the family vacation in Park City we will be having not just a 5K but a triathlon. This means we will be swimming 800m, biking 10 (or more) miles, and running a 5K (If I'm the only one who actually does this, I will be very sad). In anticipation of this event, we will be having a pre-1/2 triathlon in March. It will begin at the house in American Fork. We will run 1.5 miles, bike five miles and then swim 400m. I'm already working on the route. If you or anyone you know in this family would like to participate, please let me know. I am trying to get sponsors and I already have Power Gel onboard. I'm very serious about this. NO KIDDING. The end.
Ann Dee

7 comments:

Katy said...

Cool idea - I could be in but I will not commit. Trying to take over my position as Family President I see. Oh well - go ahead. I'm busy

kristi said...

I'm so in! Good idea for sure.

Dan said...

March might be tough, knee surgery is Feb 7. But I'll shoot for June.

Karen said...

yeah, I'm having "surgery" too.

sincerely margie mei said...

Are you tring to kill me? I am going to try!! It might be the trick to getting me back to the gym. I might drowned, I am not the best at swimming. Anndee where do you get all your energy?

Anonymous said...

I think I can do this, but I don't look so good in a swim suit. I will try. When in March? I hope near the end so we ahve warm weather. Sandy

sam94 said...

does that mean I have to break out my American Flag Speedo for the swimming portion of the event? I am actually looking in to surgery as well.