Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Coleen Weeks

I am sure you are all sad about the passing of our cousin and friend Coleen. While she attended school here is Utah she used to take Dan and I around all the time. We thought she was so cool. Mostly I remember her before her accident. I didn't spend as much time with her afterward. I remember one time she took Dan and I to the movie "Coma." We were very young and scared to death. Mom was ticked off, but I bet she would have taken us if we would have asked her. I am not sure if Dan even remembers all this.
sam

3 comments:

Dan said...

Yes, I remember going to coma with her. I vaguely remember her taking us around town a little bit.

Karen said...

Mom had Ron and me take you guys to Alien. I doubt Coma was nearly as scary!!! PLUS Alien was rated "R".

Dan said...

I remember going to Alien. It scared the crap out of me, but I felt pretty tough.