Thursday, May 24, 2007

Because this is easier . . .

Mom and I are going to start doing some interviews. I'm going over there tomorrow. I'm going to ask about the time KT and I stayed at night games too long and I didn't want to stay long but KT did because she had a crush on BB but she's going to say she didn't have a crush on him because she says I lie but I don't and she did.

That was the only time I remember getting spanked. Mom and Dad were standing on the front lawn and were there police? I can't remember. It feels like there were police or at least that they told us they had called the police. I was so scared.

V just threw up on me. That's okay. I fed him to much rice cereal. My bad.

3 comments:

Katy said...

You lie and I didn't have a crush on BB until college or maybe high school. I feel like LB (ha ha she hated being called by her initials) made us stay or something like she threatened Soopie to "sick me" or something.

Dan said...

You mean you fed him "too" much rice cereal.

Karen said...

Dan, you read like a teacher.