Monday, May 28, 2007

Soap Operas or Practicing the Violin

AD and I used to pig out and watch soap operas when we got home from school. The second we heard the garage door open, we'd run into the orange carpeted living room and start practicing the violin to make mom believe we had been doing it for a long time. We were brats and I'm sure she knew cause we didn't really improve at the rate we should have if we were practicing that much! I really wanted to know if Jennifer Horton and Jack Devereau ever got together. Did Marlena ever get that devil out of her and who was Stefano trying to kill?

3 comments:

Ann Dee said...

Sammi and Lucas are still together and no, Marlana never go the devil out of her.

I like the cream in the middle of the oreos but not the chocolate cookie part. I hid those in the trash so mom wouldn't know I was throwing them away. Shhhhhhh.

Dan said...

How are you today girls? I am very fine. If you don't believe me, drink some wine!!!!

Sand said...

Lucy can never see this blog. I suspect some of the same behavior