Saturday, June 2, 2007

Now You Can TOO!

I just wrote this really awesome post and it got erased.
I don't even care.
Here's a link to how to get to Murray Park.
We're planning on meeting there on Sunday at six.
Here's a picture of me.
It's right after I went swimming and it's really really cute.
I'm just saying.
And here's a picture of Dad.

It's pretty cute too.

If you open the email I sent you and log in, you too can post really really cute pictures of yourself and Dad.
You can also contribute to this living history of our family.
That sounded really really good.
Wow.
Okay.
Here's one last picture:

5 comments:

Ann Dee said...

joe says we shouldn't meet every month . . . maybe like every other month. We don't want to see each other TOO much. He also suggested a rotation system. You can ask him about that on your own time.

Karen said...

TAKE DOWN THE BULLDOG ANNDEE

Katy said...

Give it up Karen - Bulldogs rock the house all the way down ...

Sammys fam said...

bulldogs have gas, katie just like you

Dan said...

it's true that bulldogs have gas. Almost all animals fart and most even poo. In fact, I know that cavemen used to poo a lot in their caves and their wives would get really mad at them and made them invent outhouses. So in short, cavemen are not better than bulldogs.